Handling Legal Matters in the Areas of Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes & Personal Injury
Malcolm and Johnson is committed to providing you with reliable representation
Malcolm and Johnson is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes and DUI/DWI cases. Based in Indiana, Attorney Taylor M. Johnson is familiar with the courts throughout all of western Pennsylvania. Malcolm and Johnson has the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem.
Our office is knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Malcolm and Johnson has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania law. Our office works hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. Attorney Johnson has many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Pennsylvania, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Homicide: If you are facing a homicide charge in Pennsylvania, you need an experienced attorney on your side. Attorney Johnson meticulously searches through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Attorney Johnson has the skill and knowledge to defend you in your homicide defense matter.
- Vehicular Homicide: If you have been charged with causing someone’s death in a Pennsylvania automobile collision, Attorney Johnson can construct a comprehensive defense for you. He has the ability and determination to develop a detailed strategy for your vehicular homicide case.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Pennsylvania, contact our office today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, Malcolm and Johnson can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. Attorney Johnson gives you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. Attorney Johnson believes that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Attorney Johnson is dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss in a wrongful death action.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites can cause serious harm in an instant. If you or a loved one has been injured by a dog bite, Attorney Johnson can help assess the legal liability and pursue compensation for the damage you suffered. Our office can provide the information and advocacy you need.
When you retain the services of Malcolm and Johnson, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our firm today
Malcolm and Johnson sees your case through from start to finish. Let Malcolm and Johnson work with you to address your legal concerns. The office is conveniently located in Indiana. Call the firm at 724-463-0226 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.